Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dollhouse Miniature bread tutorial

Polymer clay is perfect for dollhouse miniatures, food charms, or dioramas.  There are so many different textures and effects you can achieve.  Soft pastels can be crushed up and painted on the clay before baking.  For this bread, the chalks add a toasted effect.  This project is from my kid's clay e-book.  The elementary students did a terrific job!  You can see their baskets below!
I post these one-page tutorials to my facebook page, PolymerClayWorkshop, every week!  Please check them out and like my page keep track of each new tutorial!


This video shows how I made the basket.
And while your at it, check out all these adorable clay foods!


No comments:

Post a Comment